Unit 1 provides an overview of Logotherapy as a philosophy and theory of psychotherapy and will introduce you briefly to the main techniques of Logotherapy.
- Section 1 – Overview
- Section 2 – Basic Concepts
- Section 3 – The Human Spirit
- Section 4 – Finding Meaning in Unavoidable Suffering
- Section 5 – Introduction to Techniques
You can complete Unit 1 in two ways; online or via a classroom based course (3 day intensive).
You can also join our webinars during your course if you wish.
You will have six months from enrollment to complete this Unit. Should you require an extension of time to complete the course please contact your supervisor well before the cutoff date.
These materials are web-hosted by arrangement with Club Training Australia, a Registered Training Organisation. They remain the property of Lifechange Therapies.
Unit 1 is also offered in an intensive three day, face-to-face format, 9:30 am to 4 pm.
- Brisbane 2018: April 20, 21, 22 – Little Kings O’Keefe St Buranda